Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Camille Abordo In I Just Sued The School System Sequel!

camilleabordo I was never a cheerleader in high school because I chose to be homeschooled and focus on my real passions, then ironically, I got cast as a cheerleader in the sequel to the viral video “I Sued The School System” by @prince_ea. It was so much fun and everyone was absolutely wonderful! I feel incredibly honored to be involved in another creative project like mine that exists to remind us all to be the change we want to see in the world. Thanks again for the opportunity to make the future brighter while doing what I love @feathergirl77 & @prince_ea.💕 Stay tuned for the video!

Hey everyone! So recently Camille was in the sequel to the viral video "I Just Sued The School System." I will include IJSTSS down below so go check that out if you haven't already. There is currently no release date for the sequel but check back here for updates. As for now Camille has been working hard on her second album and preparing for the release of the "Sounds From Outer Space" music video. So Stay tuned and check out the stuff down below. Thanks!

<3 Kelsey

I Just Sued The School System


Instagram





Credit: @atheynee


Credit: @lilbill15

Credit: @thegeorgef
Thank you everyone for a fun night! Thank you @steven.e.comedy and @camilleabordo for dropping in on the post-show #cypher Open mic tomorrow night @getawaycafe 9pm showtime. Share your #craft with #Riverside

Credit: Unknown (Sorry I can't remember who posted these)

Instagram Stories



Credit: @Megan_Hana

No comments: