Friday, January 11, 2013

What's Going On...



Hey everyone! So I know it's been forever since I last updated but I'm back and I want to tell you what I've been up to. So in the past I've updated you on what the girls were doing and to be completely honest... it's boring. Most of the stuff I posted was stuff from their twitters which is stuff that anybody can go on and see for themselves. I've been thinking and I want to change the site. My favorite part about updating the site is doing extra stuff like make iPod artwork, posting music downloads, and make new layouts. So I just want to focus on things like that from now on. Right now I'm working on a new layout, so that will be up soon. So in the next couple of months I'll be working on some more fun stuff and seeing how it goes. So check back soon!
<3 Kelsey

No comments: