Saturday, March 12, 2011

Message from Ariel

Ariel Moore

On Saturday 12th March 2011, said:

Hi Friends,

My heart goes out to my many friends in Japan. Me and my family are hoping and praying that you and your families are safe after the earthquake. My thoughts are with each and every one of you, some of you guys I have known since the beginning of my career such as Johanna (JJ) and Aoi. I love the country of Japan. When I was there singing for the Japanese world series and on their tv shows, I got to experience the graciousness and beauty of the Japanese people. They touched my life in so many ways and it is devastating to me to think that such a terrible thing has happened.

My message to them is this: Don't lose hope, Don't give up, Don't be afraid to ask for help. I love you!

If you guys can, please send me a message to let me know that you are ok. Until then my prayers and love go out to you and your beautiful country. May God uphold you and bless you.

And to my friends around the world, please give what you can to the relief effort. I have been there and I can tell you that the Japanese people are lovely souls with great class and honor. They need to know that we support them. Thank you!


Love,
Ariel of NMD

No comments: